Fixed form of coupling
Five fixing forms of coupling are: elastic coupling positioning screw fixing, clamping screw fixing, key groove type fixing, word hole fixing and expansion sleeve fixing, etc.
1. Fixation of coupling positioning screw: The gap between two positioning screw locks the fixed shaft. The traditional fixing form, because the front end of the screw contacts with the axis, may lead to the destruction or disassembly of the axis.
2. Fixation of clamping screw: Use the tightening force of the inner hexagonal screw to make the slit shrink and clamp the axis tightly. This form of fixing and disassembly is convenient, and will not lead to the destruction of the axis, is a very common form of fixing.
3. Keyway type fixing: To adapt to high torque transmission, in order to avoid axial sliding, it is usually used with positioning screw and clamping screw.
4. Word Hole Fixation: In general, if the motor shaft is shaped, if the positioning screw can not be fixed, the hole of the coupling can be disposed of as a hole corresponding to the volume of the motor shaft. If the appropriate positioning screw is fixed, there is no need to worry about slipping out.
5. Fixation of expansion sleeve: Four positioning screws on the end face of the coupling press the expansion sleeve, which is suitable for connecting and fixing stepping motors and servo motors with large torsion force, such as expansion sleeve diaphragm coupling, expansion sleeve plum blossom coupling, expansion sleeve spotted tube coupling, etc.